Home Forums WoodMart support forum I help me, please, I speak Spanish

I help me, please, I speak Spanish

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hola mi nombre es Jharomir y acabo de crear una página Web hace tres meses atrás, pero hace una semana el tema empezó a fallar y todos los iconos estaban cuadrados, y de pronto apareció un “error fatal” en mi página web, que incluso no me permite ingresar al WordPress, es por ello que quiero que me ayuden a recuperar mi licencia, ya que de nuevo estoy empezando hacer de nuevo mi página web, ya que el anterior no funciona, pero resulta que a mi nueva página web instalo el tema y hay varias página con error 404.
    Por amor a Dios ayúdeme a recuperar mi licencia antigua para poder usarlo en mi nueva página web, por favor se lo imploro porque no tengo el dinero suficiente para comprar otra licencia regular.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Gracias por favor revise todo para que funcione bien su tema ya que mi proyecto se trata de una Marketplace y no quiero que falle ni se pongan los iconos se pongan cuadrados cuando ya salga al mercado. O sino ayúdeme a recuperar el link para usar tema en otra página web.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thank you, please check everything so that your theme works well since my project is a Marketplace and I do not want it to fail or the icons to become square when it is already released. Or else help me to recover the link to use theme in another web page.

Hello,

This error does not relate to WoodMart theme, the error is caused by WordPress, please upload new WordPress on the server and check how it works.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)