Home Forums WoodMart support forum I moved the site to a different domain

I moved the site to a different domain

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

SEO_SV
    Participant

Hi!

I moved the site to a different domain. But it doesn’t work correctly. Can you see what’s going on?

SEO_SV
    Participant

If I go inside the sections of the administrative panel an error appears

“The site has technical problems. Please check your administrator’s incoming email messages for further instructions.”

But nothing comes to my email.

Hello,

Do you have a backup of your site? Try to restore it and move with this free plugin – All in one WP migrate.

I do not see the sites now on any of the domains.

Best Regards

SEO_SV
    Participant

Sorry! The site is now available https://champion-official.ru . The JS Composer plugin breaks the site. When it is disabled, the main page loads. But errors in the work still remain.

Hello,

Export the site with All in one WP migrate, then upload it by Import file of the same plugin.

Best Regards

SEO_SV
    Participant

I performed the transfer this way. The site doesn’t work. Please see the screenshots. And go to the admin panel and see the errors there.

Hello,

You will have to find another plugin. You have not attached the screen. Usually, the problem occurs when the file exceeds the size allowed for the free version or if you use Goddady host.

Whichever error you have, you will have to find another plugin to transfer or contact your host support for the help as our support does not cover such an issue.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)