Home Forums WoodMart support forum I need change the text color and background of header when on hover and sticky

I need change the text color and background of header when on hover and sticky

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

orangeblossomksa
    Participant

1- I need a transparent header with the color text in white.
    When on hover or sticky and scrolling on all modes, change from a transparent header with the text white to a white header with text black.
    I will attach an example video.

Please consider all the colors of the icons in the header.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to change the color scheme in the row which is configured to be sticky. This manual describes the option allowing you to do that: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/header-rows-and-columns-configuration/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

orangeblossomksa
    Participant

Hello,

Unfortunately, I didn’t mean that.
    I need code to do the following:
    1- When hovering the mouse over the head, the background color changes as if it is being scrolled down.
    2- When static the header the font color is white with a background with a transparent header, but when I hover the mouse on it or scroll down the font color changes from white to black.

Please see the attached video to explain it to you :).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I am afraid it is not possible to change the color scheme on hover. We can change the menu and icons on hover at the same time it is not possible to change the background, moreover, if we make the background white, the logo would not be visible.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)