Home Forums WoodMart support forum I NEED HELP AND YOU ARE THE BEST

I NEED HELP AND YOU ARE THE BEST

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

pepelu
    Participant

Dear friends, I have a problem and I have thought that you are the only ones who could solve it, because you are very good.

I have made an installation of your Theme in the same domain, one in the root that is the original to give to my client, and another in the /jol/ folder that is to do tests where I install even many more plugins than in the clone of the root.

And I have noticed that the clone installed in the /jol/ folder loads all the requests much faster than the clone installed in the root.
    It is very strange that two clones installed in the same hosting and domain, in one the requests take about 75 ms and in the other they take about 300 ms.
    This affects much more if I install some more plugins in the root clone and the page becomes very slow in the root clone, which is the one that I must deliver to my client.

Compare the two URLs in Gtmetrix and you can see this:
    https://joseldiaz.com/jol/producto/super-suave-bed-for-dogs-y-cats/ => this is the one that takes very little requests
    https://joseldiaz.com/producto/super-suave-beds-for-dogs-and-cats/ => this is the one that takes a long time

I don’t know if this is due to some problem with the woodmart version, or with the root clone database.

Dear friends, I do not intend to abuse your support system, I only ask for help or possible guidance to see where the problem could be and I will hire a professional to solve this, which can also be you,
    Thank you very much for everything.

pepelu
    Participant

IMPORTANT NOTE ADDED TO THE PREVIOUS MESSAGE: This request for example takes 71 ms: https://joseldiaz.com/jol/wp-content/plugins/ali2woo/assets/js/review/fancybox/jquery.fancybox.pack.js?ver=1.11.7

And the same request in the same clone installed in the root takes 353ms

Hello,

We are sorry that you faced some problems working with our theme. But our theme is one of the most optimized on the market. In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images, or other resources. So we suggest you remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache, or use WP Rocket for both tasks. Also, you can use the GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

First of all, we would like to tell you that Google very often scores with 20-40 points mobile performance for 99% of websites built with WordPress.To get more points you need to have a really light page. For example remove all sliders, carousels and leave a few banners and products only. Then you will get a high result. But usually, our theme works very fast on mobile devices and doesn’t have any problems with performance.

We suggest you test it on a few mobile devices and you will see that there are no real performance problems.

Google PageSpeed gives you recommendations on how to improve the performance of your web site, but it does not actually measure the speed (aka loading time) of your website. If your site loads fast, you can safely ignore PageSpeed’s recommendations.

The traffic depends on a lot of different factors and not our theme only. The only argument from you was your website’s low score on Google Pagespeed. But it can’t be because of that if your real website speed is quite fast. We suggest you read an article from the WP Rocket team – one of the most experienced companies in terms of WordPress optimization.

https://docs.wp-rocket.me/article/85-google-page-speed-grade-does-not-improve

We are always working on improving our theme’s speed and listening to all our customers’ reports.

We release updates every 3-5 weeks so if any performance problems are reported they will be fixed asap.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)