Home Forums WoodMart support forum I need help updating my theme from 4.3 to 5.2

I need help updating my theme from 4.3 to 5.2

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Hi admin,
    Can you please update my woodmart theme from 4.3 to 5.2? /i read the instructions but it just went past my head.
    Please help

Jean-Michel
    Participant

It’s actually very simple. Just follow the instructions below:
    How To Update A Theme In WordPress – WordPress Theme Update

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and provide site admin access and FTP access.

Best Regards

I have made a back up. And here is the credentials to my site. I do not know how to give you FTP access

Hey Elise
    Are you updating my site right now?
    Because i just checked the dashboard and so many options were not there

Hello,

You can provide FTP access to the private area in the same way you provided site access. Now I see this “There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.”

Please provide FTP.

Best Regards

Hi elise

My site is hosted in hostinger.in Here are the credentials for loging into https://hpanel.hostinger.com/

What is the reason for the error?

I received an email from wordpress and here is the error details it was showing : in private content

Hey elise,
    Were you able to check the issue with my site? It’s been down for the past few hours. Please hell

Hello,

I cannot login into the C-panel, please restore the site from the backup. I will try again. That happened when I tried to update the related to theme plugins.

Best Regards

Hi,
    I have restored the site. I do not want to upgrade it to 5.2
    However for safety I am requesting the theme zip file for woodmart 4.6 version in case we ever need to re install the theme.

Thank you

Hello,

You need to update the theme otherwise one day the site will work incorrectly. All the plugins and themes should be updated.

Best Regards

Hi elise, could you please update my theme?
    My WP dashboard and FTP credentials are below.

However,
    before you proceed I have a few doubts
    I have made some custom css changes through CSSHERO will that be affected?
    DO I have to redo all my pages once again?

Hello,

I have updated the theme.

1. Delete and create new file in CSS Generator,

2. Do not activate Elemementor -WoodMart works with either WP Bakery builder or Elementor builder at once, but not with both at the same time

3. Make the full backup of the site and then activate the plugins one by one checking the site.

Best Regards

P.S. I have just received 5.3 version. Please make the full backup of your site I will update to the recent version.

Best Regards

Yes please go ahead.I have made a backup

Hi,

I am not so sure about shifting to elementor.
    meanwhile my urls are having some extensions like :
    https://siristore.in/?v=a98eef2a3105
    Its on every page. Why is this happening?

Also it is still in woodmart 5.2

Hello,

Please disregard the previous message it was sent by mistake, I have updated the theme please check.

Best Regards

Hi
    for some reason my site’s url is showing an extension like this
    https://siristore.in/?v=a98eef2a3105.
    Could you please tell me why this is happening?

Hello,

You can change that in the Permalinks. I do not remember how it was, try post name, and save.

Best Regards

I checked the permalinks they are correct itself. Its only when i open the site in the browser it adds that extension

Hi,
    I figured it out, it is because of woocommerce geolocation. No need to answer my previous question.

Thanks for the help

Ok. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

I have one suggestion for buttons styling. Right now for buttons text styling you have only light and dark. Is there some way I can add custom colours to the button texts?

Hello,

Please provide the pages URL where you want to change the button color? I will provide custom CSS.

Best Regards

I do not want to right now. But might in the future. It would be a great feature to add in the future updates. Meanwhile could you please give the css code? I’ll use it when I need using page id

Hello,

Please provide page URL and which one, each button has its own class.

Best Regard

http://www.siristore.in
    in the cart off page slider, I want to change ‘Cart’ Button tex colour to #585B54

Tagged: 

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 33 total)