Home Forums WoodMart support forum I need my money back Because WoodMart Theme Appears To Be a Scam

I need my money back Because WoodMart Theme Appears To Be a Scam

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

le.bosumbe
    Participant

I tried to re-install my theme the second time but look what I see in red:

You have reached the activation limit for your purchase code. Note that you are allowed to activate it on one website and on one development copy of this website. Check all your activations on our website in your account section. You are able to deactivate your domains there. Then you will be able to activate the theme again.

I have bought a great number of themes and installed multiple times on the same server but I never experienced such a problem.

What is a single sever license? I am using this theme on one server and one domain but I have to install it only once. What nonsense is this?

In which world you buy a software and after installing then you throw it. This is nothing than a scam. I don’t need any support anymore please. I need my money back.

I need my money back. It’s not even 10 days.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for using our theme and contacting us.

You can manage all your purchase codes in your account on our website xtemos.com
    From there, you can remove your old activations for domains that are no longer in use. Then you will be able to activate the theme on the new domain.

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)