Home Forums Basel support forum I need Search bar in Header

I need Search bar in Header

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Bazaronet
    Participant

Hi,

I am looking for an option to have search bar on Header in mobile version. Currently its only on desktop version. Searching for options to configure it but cant find yet. Could you please help ?

Hello,

The search form can be only in the mobile menu http://prntscr.com/qnhtvl

There is no option to add the search just in the header.

Best Regards

Bazaronet
    Participant

Hi,

I guess some of your documents was referring that we can customise the header, i am unable to call it now.

Is there anyway to get search button in header ? I am ready to compromise the wish button.

Thanks.

Bazaronet
    Participant

Hi Sir,
    This way also work for me. Lets say a search symbol in header in place of wishlist symbol. When user clicks on this image it will pop up the menu and search options there…

Please suggest if you have any custom code or any options if you have in your theme.

Thanks,
    Sanjay

Hello,

Our theme provides the option to show the search icon on the mob view in the header, and when you click the icon the search form will open in the mobile menu.

We provided custom code for showing Register/Login in the header layout which does not have this element, however, it is not possible to do the same with the search.

Best Regards

Bazaronet
    Participant

Hi,

Where is this option available? Could you help me navigate to this option?

“Our theme provides the option to show the search icon on the mob view in the header, and when you click the icon the search form will open in the mobile menu.”

Thanks,
    Sanjay

Bazaronet
    Participant

Hi,

I got this option thanks. Now where shall I get the option to hide the wishlist icon in header?

Thanks,
    Sanjay

Bazaronet
    Participant

I got it now. Thanks for your help. You may close the ticket.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘I need Search bar in Header’ is closed to new replies.