Home Forums WoodMart support forum I need some guidance as a first time user of the Theme on my site

I need some guidance as a first time user of the Theme on my site

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Mark Munoz
    Participant

Hi everyone. I need some advice since I’m fairly new on the WordPress/Themes subjects and I would love to get some help with my first installation of the Woodmart theme.

I tried to use the Woodmart Theme on my staging site and the import process worked but not properly. I didn’t get the full import template I tried to install and it was just a mess on my screen.

I understand that this is because I had some other content/plugins on the staging site before I installed the Woodmart theme so this are my questions.

What’s the best approach to install the theme on my staging site? just try to reset my WordPress installation on that staging site and start there from scratch?

Is possible that the import process is not working properly because my staging site was a copy of my original site created with Astra? ( I’m just starting with my original site so is still a WIP ).

TLDR: I need to know the proper way to setup my staging site to fix the import process from Woodmart and start working on it until is ready to replace my live site. I can add some screens later after work if they are needed.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Mark Munoz.

Mark Munoz
    Participant

Up!

Waiting for a response.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

We will help to install the theme and upload the demo. We will need a clear WordPress installation. Please insert the WordPress site admin access into the Private content below the message area. In addition, please advise what builder you prefer: Eelementor or WP Bakery page builder and which demo you would like to upload.

Best Regards

Mark Munoz
    Participant

Thanks for the answer.

I managed to create a clean install on a subdomain earlier this afternoon so let me try to install the theme one more time.

If I can’t import the demo properly I’ll contact you asap for assistance.

Mark Munoz
    Participant

We can close this topic. I managed to install properly the demo with everything and it’s working now.

Hello,

We are glad you have solved the issue.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I need some guidance as a first time user of the Theme on my site’ is closed to new replies.