Home Forums WoodMart support forum I need to change text labels (change the language of the theme)

I need to change text labels (change the language of the theme)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

stingnguyen
    Participant

My site is in Vietnamese only. I need to translate the whole theme to the Vietnamese language.

My developer said that he has to manually translate most of the things. But there are some templates like few areas on cart, few areas on checkout that can’t be edited:

– The labels on cart templates and checkout page templates aren’t editable
    – Checkout pages labels for shipping, payment, additional information section aren’t editable
    – Tabs titles right under single product page templates have headings of reviews, details and additional information aren’t editable

We’re stuck at editing those areas and changing the language of those areas to Vietnamese. Can you help me with this?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You can translate all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

In order to translate Woocommers strings, you need to go to Loso > Plugins > Woocommerce.

Make the full site backup before installation not to lose the existing translation.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)