Home Forums WoodMart support forum I uploaded the fonts from theme setting, but it affects the page speed

I uploaded the fonts from theme setting, but it affects the page speed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

HARSLE
    Participant

I downloaded the font from the server via Theme Settings -> Typography -> Custom fonts.
    But it affects the page speed too much, how can I solve it

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have checked your Google Page Speed report and don’t see anything related to fonts. But there are other issues like not optimized CSS & JS and slow server response time. We recommend you use WP Rocket to increase your performance grade. Also, read our tutorial to optimize other aspects of your website.

Kind Regards

HARSLE
    Participant

how can I remove and reduce the following css which I tested by google page speed

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

These CSS files are combined from all CSS files on your website. The only important option related to our theme here is to disable “Combine CSS” in Theme Settings -> Performance -> CSS. This option will reduce the total amount of CSS code on your pages. As for other files, you need to check your installed plugins to be sure that they don’t load any unnecessary files.
    Also, here is a tutorial that should help you improve your website performance https://space.xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)