Home Forums WoodMart support forum I want the customer to be logged in before going to the checkout page

I want the customer to be logged in before going to the checkout page

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Nukioh
    Participant

Hello,

How to make sure customers get a login warning before entering the checkout page. I have made the choice in WooCommerce according to the attached image. I configured it in WooCommerce settings and it works fine in other themes, but I have problems when I use Woodmart Theme and it doesn’t work as it should

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can find the options to configure that in Woocommerce > Settings > General/Account and Privacy.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Nukioh
    Participant

Hello,

I have configured it as you described, you can see in the image that I attached to my previous request, but there is a problem and this problem only occurs in the woodmart theme belonging to xtemos, there is no problem with other themes.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

Nukioh
    Participant

I’ve tried using the storefront theme and the login before checkout feature works fine. I tried activating the plugins one by one and had no problem with them.

Then I returned the theme to Mega Electronic Woodmart and the error occurred again, where the store didn’t ask for a login before checkout.

As I said that this incident only occurs in the mega electronic woodmart theme, but there is no problem with other types of themes with the same configuration, I suspect there is a bug in the mega electronic woodmart theme in that section.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Nukioh
    Participant

Here you go

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by Nukioh.

Hello,

Please try to enable this option: https://gyazo.com/c18bacc4ce07833257f675028510f574

WoodMart theme does not influence the Wooommerce functionality.

Best Regards

Nukioh
    Participant

Of course, WoodMart can have influence of Woocommerce functionality.

Because, as I previously stated, your theme is capable of doing that.

Additionally, this mistake happens in the Mega Electronic theme ONLY, other WoodMart themes work fine.

Hello,

Please apply this patch: 471689. You can find this the details in this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/automatic-patcher/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Nukioh
    Participant

Thanks, It solved.

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘I want the customer to be logged in before going to the checkout page’ is closed to new replies.