Home Forums WoodMart support forum I want to add a button on my single product page.

I want to add a button on my single product page.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

riwaishfashion
    Participant

Hello,

I want to add another button on the single product page, next to add to cart and buy now, which will redirect the user to a new page, can you please guide me?

Image attached for refrence

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all, create a button using HTML Blocks in the page builder. Then Go to Theme Setting -> Single product -> and choose the html block in content After “Add to cart button”.
    https://ibb.co/9YmPVrV

Best Regards.

riwaishfashion
    Participant

How can I adjust this button?

Attachments:

Hello,

Please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

riwaishfashion
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

Sure will share login credentials with you, also I wanted to ask, upon hovering Along with the name of the designer I want to show the name of the product. I have attached the image called issue 1 and this is the product carousel module on the home page.

Secondly, on each product detail page I want to add separate delivery time estimates, how can I do that? Image attached for reference, name of the image issue 2.

Attachments:

Hello,

01. Go to Theme Setting -> Product Archive -> Products styles. You can change the product styles as per your requirements.

02.You can Add delivery time in Additional tab in the Theme Settings > Single Product > Tabs. Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/html-blocks-usage/

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)