Home Forums Space themes support forum I want to add another list similar to Related products below it

I want to add another list similar to Related products below it

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sepodad
    Participant

Hello, I need your help please sir

I want to add another list similar to Related products below it, and I hope you can tell me how to add it, and I also want to add properties to the reviews such as the number example, and a link directed to direct customer feedback. Thank you with all my heart

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

.woocommerce-review-link {
        display: inline;
    }

As for extra related products, you can try to enable upsells. Read more information in WooCommerce documentation https://woocommerce.com/document/related-products-up-sells-and-cross-sells/#section-1

Kind Regards

Sepodad
    Participant

Hello, thank you. I successfully used the reviews counter, but I honestly did not understand how to add extra related products. I did not find an explanation through the link that was sent to me. I hope you can explain more, Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

To add an up-sell to a product:

1. Go to WooCommerce > Products and select the product on which you’d like to show an up-sell or cross-sell.

2. Scroll down to the Product Data panel.

3. Select the Linked Products tab in the left menu.

4. Add the product you wish to link to by searching for it.

5. Update.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)