Home Forums Space themes support forum I want to add the last browsing product feature

I want to add the last browsing product feature

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Sepodad
    Participant

Hello, thanks for the help, I want to add the last browsing product feature, how do I add it? Thank you so much

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but there is no such option in our theme and WooCommerce by default. It may require additional code customization or extra plugin but we don’t have an instruction for this. It is out of our theme support scope.

Regards

Sepodad
    Participant

Variable products and swatches
    Hello, I need help please, when I want to attach a product, the options are repeated, why is that? Thank you

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Options marked on your screenshot are added by some of the installed plugins. They are not related to our theme. You need to disable all plugins one be one to see which one causes this issue.

Sepodad
    Participant

Hello, I checked all the add-ons and I know where the glitch is, but I need that addition, I found a suitable solution. I want Add product attributes dropdown list, Can you help me with that please, thanks in advance

Sepodad
    Participant

Hello, I fixed the bug. Thank you. I want to control the appearance of products on the store, remove the description or options, how do you do this? Also, how do I change the hoover? I did not find how to do that, Greetings!

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can customize this through the Theme Settings as shown on the screenshot https://monosnap.com/file/BAlLeUzr631RCViCTFHow2r2UbMeQJ

Kind Regards

Sepodad
    Participant

Thank you, as for the blue hover, how do I modify it, thank you very much for your cooperation and patience with me, you are the best, my warm greetings to all your company staff

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can change this color via Theme Settings -> Typography -> Basic as shown on the screenshot https://gyazo.com/5facbc8403fb21d81bea136082c58dd9

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘I want to add the last browsing product feature’ is closed to new replies.