Home Forums WoodMart support forum I want to change content of these 3 tab

I want to change content of these 3 tab

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

evertjankoning
    Participant

I want to change content of these 3 tab description, about brand, and shipping method that coming into all product page.
    I checked html blocks but I didn’t find whole content to change.
    Can you please help me to edit this 3 tabs. It is really urgent for me. Please help me to solve it ASAP.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

evertjankoning
    Participant

I want to add Blog alternative page of demo grocery but, I didn’t find that page. Is that anyway how to import alternative blog page?
    your help will be appreciated.

Attachments:

Hello,

In order to rewrite Woocommerce tabs, you will need to create the translation in Loco > Plugins > Woocommerce. You will be able to rewrite the Description tab.

In order to edit the title of the Shipping tab, please find the option in the Theme Settings > Product > Tabs.

In order to change the tab title for Brands, navigate to the Theme Settings > Shop > Brand.

You can add the Blog element from the builder chart and chose an Alternative design.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

evertjankoning
    Participant

1. I can not find description there – In order to rewrite Woocommerce tabs, you will need to create the translation in Loco > Plugins > Woocommerce. You will be able to rewrite the Description tab.

2. In order to edit the title of the Shipping tab, please find the option in the Theme Settings > Product > Tabs.
    I found [html_block id="242"] and this html block is giving only one line however description paragraph is too long. I want to change whole paragraph text and shipping image.
    Please provide steps for how to edit image and paragraph text.
    It is really very very urgent for me If you help me ASAP.

Attachments:

evertjankoning
    Participant

Can you please help me to change the Shipping method tab description and image.
    I didn’t found the way in loco translate plugin. I stuck on this point more than 36 hours.
    Provide steps how to change description text and shipping method image too.
    I attached the product link.

Hello,

You can find the option in the Theme Settings > Product page > Tabs. You may find the shortcode, find the HTML by this shortcode in Dashboard > HTML blocks, and edit.

Best Regards

evertjankoning
    Participant

I didn’t find an option to change image from this way that display in product page. You can find the option in the Theme Settings > Product page > Tabs. You may find the shortcode, find the HTML by this shortcode in Dashboard > HTML blocks, and edit.

Hello,

I have tested and the content is editable, please have a look at the screen:

Theme Settings > Product page > Tabs https://gyazo.com/6099d06868103543ecdb723e300512cb You may find the shortcode

find the HTML by this shortcode in Dashboard > HTML blocks https://gyazo.com/5949c44eab55d85a3e77f42875727c15

https://gyazo.com/3bf1cf4e4c157c2e310fd58eabcd7378 and https://gyazo.com/17393320da338b620aa8718760214dbd

Best Regards

evertjankoning
    Participant

Okay.
    I want to change Shipping & delivery image on product page. I didn’t get option to update that.
    can you please help me to update an image?

Attachments:

Hello,

You need just to replace the image, here is the tutorial: https://elementor.com/getting-started/

Best Regards

evertjankoning
    Participant

Can you please provide step Because I can not find with elementor. When I updated the text at that time image would be removed by default.so, I don’t know how to change so give me steps to update an image.
    With elementor I can’t find the way to update image .provide proper screenshot from where I can change?

Hello,

I have double-checked your HTML block, it was not created in the Elementor, please crate a row and two columns, add an image to the left and text to the right.

Best Regards

evertjankoning
    Participant

I didn’t created HTML Blocks at all that are provided by theme. you said create block through the elementor ,but Elementor giving an error. So, how I can change.???

1. I can not able to update the text of Promo popup through the HTML Blocks.

• When I tried to update text with wordpress editor at that time some content remove automatically.
    • when I want to update with elementor on the promo popup at that time Elementor giving this Error.
      “Sorry, the content area was not found on your page.
      You have to call the ‘the_content’ function in the current template for Elementor to work on this page.”

2. please add dummy image for shipping method in single product page. Elementor is not working in any HTML block

Please take a look on my website I am not able to update the content as I want. I am phasing this issue till last week. This site is live now. I need urgent help.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and update the theme and all the related plugins, if the problem with the HTML block remains, deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)