Home Forums WoodMart support forum i want to change the layout of my shop

i want to change the layout of my shop

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kang
    Participant

1- Hello i want to change the layout of my shop can you help me with this? I want to make it like the image.
    2- And if its possible i want to have all the products on one page with internal links to each product category on the page. Is there a easy way to do this?
    3- a) And i like to change the actions of the “select options” button to the quick view button.
    b). (I don’t now if its possible but is there a way to select the option in the list view?
    Like this:
    [Variable product – select color – select size- price – buy ]
    4- If I click on the image can it show the quick view window instead of going to the single page?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. The category page inherits the shop page settings, so, navigate to the Theme settings > Shop > Product Grid > Shop products view > List;
    2. Next, navigate to the Theme settings > Shop > Product Styles > Show product category next to title > ON
    3. When you enable the quick view for variable products you would get it: navigate to the Theme settings > Shop > “Quick Shop” for variable products > ON. You can rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you rewrite your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Enable the Quick view option.

Best Regards

kang
    Participant

Hello sorry wrong image, i have a new image hope it will make my questions better to understand.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Such modification requires complicated code customization which is not covered by our support. You will f=hac=ve customize o your own.

Best Regards

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)