Home Forums WoodMart support forum I want to make Browse category menu a drop down selection in home page

I want to make Browse category menu a drop down selection in home page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mamunEcommerce
    Participant

Hi there , I want to make browse category menu a drop-down selection in the home /front page rather a static one. It shows by default browse categories menu from header is drop-down for all other pages except home/front pages.But i want to make it drop-down also for front/home pages . screenshots are attached for clarifications

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited the URL you provided. If you want to make it open on hover then you need to edit the page and scroll down and disable the open categories menu.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/s6kXfrW

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

mamunEcommerce
    Participant

thanks for Ur reply but the screenshot u provide is not fully visible or understandable that from where to where i should exactly navigate to set the hover drop-down category on front page

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to Edit the homepage and scroll down to the bottom and disable the option.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/036f68803a5dcd52387bea5d48b8867c

Best Regards

mamunEcommerce
    Participant

ohh thank u so much . fine explanation . i got it now .

Hello,

Well @mamunEcommerce, it’s been great chatting with you! I hope I resolved your issues thoroughly.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I want to make Browse category menu a drop down selection in home page’ is closed to new replies.