Home Forums WoodMart support forum I want to replace the Quickview button with the Compare button.

I want to replace the Quickview button with the Compare button.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

salimcansatici
    Participant

Hi,

I want to replace the Quickview button with the Compare button. How can i this?

It leaves too much space at the top of the picture for the compare button. This is ridiculous. I want to make a compare button instead of Quickview. This makes more sense. This should have been in the theme settings …

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please consider using another design on hover in the Theme Settings > Shop > Product styles.

There are design what are more compact.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

salimcansatici
    Participant

The designs in the part you have written are very bad.

I just want to replace the compare button in the existing design with the quickview button.

I sent the screenshot to you. I want to do it like this. I see that your theme is not flexible. Please help

Hello,

Please find this file: woocommerce/content-product-base.php copy the file into the child theme and:

1. Find this line: <div class="wrapp-swatches"><?php echo woodmart_swatches_list();?><?php woodmart_add_to_compare_loop_btn(); ?></div> replace it with this one: <div class="wrapp-swatches"><?php echo woodmart_swatches_list();?></div>

2. Then find this line: <div class="wrap-quickview-button"><?php woodmart_quick_view_btn( get_the_ID() ); ?></div> and replace with this one: <div class="wrap-quickview-button"><?php woodmart_add_to_compare_loop_btn(); ?></div>

Best Regards

salimcansatici
    Participant

Works! Thank you 🙂

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

We will appreciate highly if you spend a couple of minutes and answer the questions provided here: https://8uehqcg4tjy.typeform.com/to/IgyV2EiP

Best Regards

salimcansatici
    Participant

Hi,

It happened on the desktop but not on the mobile site. How should I add to the mobile side?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

salimcansatici
    Participant

Answered. Pls help

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.woodmart-hover-base .wrap-quickview-button .product-compare-button {
        display: block;
    }

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)