Home Forums WoodMart support forum I want to show the shipping cost in a popup.

I want to show the shipping cost in a popup.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mariti134
    Participant

Hello,
    I want to show the shipping cost in a popup. Now it is showing on a page. But I could not find any setting for it in the theme. Then I have created an HTML block for the popup and now just want to show it with the text shipping cost. Now the shipping cost is linked to the page. How can I link it to the popup? I found that the single product template is not changeable with the WPbakery page builder.
    Best Regard

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

mariti134
    Participant

thanks a lot. But can you please tell me where I can include the custom HTML popup? I think it will be fine with the single product page. But I could not found it. If it is fine then can you please provide me the location of the file?
    Best Regard

Hello,

Please read and follow the instructions given here in the theme documentation:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/promotional-pop-ups/

Best Regards.

mariti134
    Participant

I already know about the HTML box popup system. I need to implement one of the popups on the single product page. But I could not found it in the theme folder.
    I want to remove the link of shipping method text in the single product page which is under the title and I will trigger the popup with the text. That is why I need the location of the single product page.

Hello,

You do not need any code customizations.

In order to disable the Shipping and delivery, disable the option in the Theme Settings > Shop > Product page > Tabs > remove all from the title and content of the Additional tab.

Then create an HTML block, add the popup element in it and set it as the Extra content in the product page, and chose the location. https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/product-page-options/#local_settings

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

mariti134
    Participant

Thanks, It is solved

Most Welcome 🙂

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day 🙂

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘I want to show the shipping cost in a popup.’ is closed to new replies.