Home Forums Basel support forum I want to use floating quick buy button for woocommerce

I want to use floating quick buy button for woocommerce

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I want to use floating quick buy button for woocommerce but it is creating problem with your theme can you please check and fix this issue for us

Hello,

What do you mean, please? Do you mean a plugin or you are trying to customize our function?

Best Regards

Yes I want to use a plugin named floating quick buy button for woocommerce but after this plugin is not working properly can you please check and fix this issue it’s urgent

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce it on your website.

Thank you in advance.

I want to use a plugin Floating Quick Buy Button for WooCommerce. The function of the plugin is to add sticky add to cart and buy now button in mobile view. But after enabling this plugin
    1. I am not able to add elements inside visual composer [error image attached e1]
    2. visual composer is not working in product page
    3. Unable to select type of product like simple product, variable product [error image attached e2]
    4. This plugin is not adding the variable product in the cart

Can you please check and fix this issue its urgent

Currently plugin in installed but not activated

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Did you test how it works with the standard WordPress theme?

No Not yet

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, check it first to understand is it our theme issue or not.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)