Home Forums WoodMart support forum I would like to have Html Block Categorie Description after Products loops.

I would like to have Html Block Categorie Description after Products loops.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

donpiko13
    Participant

Hallo.
    Congratulations for the awesome Theme. Very well.
    I would like to have Html Block Categorie Description on the Products loops (which I saw possible to set inside the theme settings) to have Both before and after the products loop clearly with two different blocks, not repeated.
    Think it’s possible?

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

It is not possible to show two different html blocks on the shop page in the categories description area.
    You can either set them to display at the top or bottom from the theme settings.

Unfortunately, Sorry you cannot set the both at the same time. It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

donpiko13
    Participant

Thanks For your answers.
    I managed to solve. Thank you very much

Hello,

Sound’s Good!!!
    That you have managed to solve your issue by yourself.
    You are the best..

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘I would like to have Html Block Categorie Description after Products loops.’ is closed to new replies.