Home Forums WoodMart support forum Icon for categories navigation on the shop page

Icon for categories navigation on the shop page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ashley.lloyd
    Participant

Hello there

Recenetly purchased the theme for a website we’re developing and so far, it’s been a joy to use!

I was, however, wondering how we can have better control over what is displayed as the icon & text within a category? The website we’re working on has over 100+ categories and would like to only show the child categories per parent category?

I can’t seem to find a to pick and choose which icons/categories we want to add to a category?

I’ve attached a screenshot of the section I would either like to manually edit or select which categories to show.

Many thanks

Ashley

ashley.lloyd
    Participant

Hello again

Scrap that, I found “Show current category ancestors” which seems to be exactly what I was looking for!

Thanks again

ashley.lloyd
    Participant

Following on from this and whilst going through the categories and setting everything up. Is there a way to remove the Icon categories from certain category pages? For example, we have 100+ categories with 4/5 subcategories being prominent to a main category however we have one category with 20+ sub categories and don’t want to display the subnavigation and icon categories for these pages?

Is there an option to remove the sub category menu from these pages?

Thanks

Ashley

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

All depends on the way the categories are displayed if the categories are displayed by menu, created in Appearance > Menu, you can configure them as per your needs. If the categories displayed in full, for example, shop page title, there is no option to hide sub-categories.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)