Home Forums WoodMart support forum Icons Change after update

Icons Change after update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

axlimperial
    Participant

Hi,
    When I update the theme, the incons in the menu change from arrows to something else. Can you please tell my how I can edit the side menu so I can choose which Font Awesome 5 is used in the menu. I have attached a screenshot. I cannot find the location of this so I can change what icon is used.
    Every time I update the theme a different icon is displayed there. So it would be much simpler if I could select the icon to use.

axlimperial
    Participant

I have attached the screenshot again because it didn’t upload in the previous message

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website. The icon is displayed fine as it should.

Please clear cache and check back.

Therefore to change the icon you need to add the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-navigation .item-level-0.menu-item-has-children > a::after {
    	content: "\f128";
    	font-family: woodmart-font;
    }

Best Regards.

axlimperial
    Participant

Hi,
    The icon you saw is before the update. I have just updated now and if you take a look at the screenshot it is completely wrong. I already cleared the cache and no change.
    How can I get the arrows back?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

axlimperial
    Participant

I am going back to the previous theme until we solve the arrow issue. I you need login information let me know.

Hello,

I am still unable to see the issue on the website it seems that the previous version of the theme is activated.

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate parent theme. Clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave the third party plugins deactivated, take a complete backup of the website and provide admin panel login details of the website with the permission to debug the issue then we will troubleshoot with theme plugins.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)