Home Forums WoodMart support forum Icons & CSS broken after multisite migration

Icons & CSS broken after multisite migration

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

MarkusT
    Participant

Hi!
    I developed a new multisite WordPress e-commerce in a testing environment, everything worked great. After migration, everything worked perfectly out-of-box at first but when I clicked on “Save options” in Theme Settings, the icons disappeared and the theme’s CSS is broken.

I get two errors in the console, both to do with XTS’s CSS files not found.

I tried a few solutions (cleaning cache from browser and site, switching from Woodmart child to Woodmart theme, install Really Simple SSL) but no results with those. I believe the migration process worked fine and the URLs (all should be HTTPS) have been setup correctly.

Since this is a live site, I would hope for a quick reply please.

Thanks in advance
    Markus

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by MarkusT.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

MarkusT
    Participant

I’ve added the details in private.

Hello,

I see the icons clearly and properly on your site: https://gyazo.com/505ee26da72674f97a2ce9de413ede69

Please clarify the issue.

Happy New Year!

MarkusT
    Participant

Happy new year! I added the info in private.

Hello,

Please configure the SSL completely here: https://gyazo.com/49df97c2e44a3681b9d2d0bdf541d744

In addition please check the URL configurations.

Have you contacted host support on this issue?

Best Regards

MarkusT
    Participant

I’ve managed to fix this by correcting the upload folder from old domain to new domain. Thanks.

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Icons & CSS broken after multisite migration’ is closed to new replies.