Home Forums WoodMart support forum icons defferent adter update to 5.2.0.

icons defferent adter update to 5.2.0.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Goldenlion
    Participant

Hello,

After updating to 5.2.0. there is something strange.
    When I look at my site with FireFox on the Windows laptop all the icons are a different one (cart, account, stars, arrows). In Chrome it look like it should be.
    But when I look at my phone (android) on Chrome there are the icons different and with FireFox like it should be.
    When I look on a iMac with FireFox or Chrome everything is just fine. Also with Safari.

With my other sites there is no problem.

Only thing else, it looks if the setting of wide (site width) is even wider than before the update.

Can you please help!?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Goldenlion
    Participant

Problem is solved already. Was a Litespeed caching problem.

Goldenlion
    Participant

Still: Only thing else, it looks if the setting of wide (site width) is even wider than before the update. The site is almost on the edge of a screen.

Hello,

Please the settings in the Theme Settings > General layout. If they are the same and you have the problem, deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

If the problem has not been solved, please provide site admin access to the private area.
    Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)