Home Forums WoodMart support forum Icons disappeared after generating the CSS in CSS generator

Icons disappeared after generating the CSS in CSS generator

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Leos
    Participant

Hi,

after generating the CSS file from the WoodMart options on the site all the icons have disappeared.
    How can I make them reappear?

Thank you

Hello,

Navigate to Dashboard > Settings > Media > set sorting by month and year. Regenerate your CSS again and check.

Best Regards

Leos
    Participant

Hi,

The option was already active, trying to deactivate it and activate it again does not change anything. Only if everything is selected in the css generator can I also see the icons.

The problem is always there.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme.

Best Regards

Leos
    Participant

Hi,

I tried to disable one plugin at a time but the icons still do not see each other.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Leos
    Participant

Hi,

I disabled all the plugins not related to the theme, except one for me necessary for security (it is a plugin installed immediately after the theme and has never generated any problem in this regard).
    Admin access in private content.

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You have modified your folders structure in WordPress https://gyazo.com/fb86c2b47ad8c49ea1651e51a75c8cae
    In this case, you will need to open the generated CSS file via FTP and replace all paths to icons fonts files to make it work.

Leos
    Participant

See the private content please.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The fact is that CSS icons fonts can’t be found in the folder where they are located. You need to find a path to the woodmart folder in the CSS file and correct it.

Leos
    Participant

Why if I do not create a css file (and then I leave it complete) the icons are seen? Should not they have the usual problem?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, the CSS generator is working differently.

Leos
    Participant

Hello,

I changed the paths in the generated css but the icons still do not see each other. Why?
    See the private content also please.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that path to the theme is absolutely different on your website https://gyazo.com/a3b9039ae7854f8ccb0e357209665d15

Leos
    Participant

Can you help me to resolve the problem via ftp please?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But this problem is not about our theme. You just need to write a correct path to your theme folder. You changed it with some plugin and we don’t know how it supposes to work.

Leos
    Participant

Problem solved with plugin support.

Thank you, you can close topic.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we are glad to hear that.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Icons disappeared after generating the CSS in CSS generator’ is closed to new replies.