Home Forums WoodMart support forum ICONS REMOVED

ICONS REMOVED

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

magalyub
    Participant

Hello

I need to remove the icons and background of the products from the home page and the store. on desktop as on mobile
    attached screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

If you try to remove all the icons from the products on hover then the add to cart icon will also be removed.

If you still want to hide them then you need to add the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-buttons.wd-pos-r-t {
    display: none;
    }

Best Regards.

magalyub
    Participant

The mobile cart icon is also removed.
    1. There will be some way to hide them without removing the cart.
    2. There will be some way that when you hover over the products on the main page, they will have a shadow like image02

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

1) To Hide the other icons, not the cart icon. Please replace the previous code with the following in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-quick-view-btn, .woodmart-compare-btn, .woodmart-wishlist-btn {
    }

Unfortunately, There is no option in theme setting to make the changes you mentioned. You can use the product Grid styles from Theme Settings >> Shop >> Product Styles.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/ZmqG7Lq

Best Regards.

magalyub
    Participant

Hello
    help with this

1. I want to remove the white background of the icons and their text.
    2. I just want to leave the cart and add to my wishes without a white background.
    3. from point 2, it would be much better if you delete the shopping cart icon without it disappearing on the mobile phone. The last CSS you gave me removed the cart icon for mobile phones.
    4. finally change the color of the icon.

Attachments:

Hello,

1) To remove the background color of the icons on the product gird you need to add the following Custom CSS.

.product-grid-item .woodmart-buttons {
    background: transparent;
    box-shadow: none;
    }

2) You asked about removing the icons that’s why I provided you with the CSS. To use only two icons you need to replace the previous Custom CSS with the following in Custom CSS for desktop area.

.wd-quick-view-btn, .woodmart-compare-btn {
    }

3) The Buttons for most of the product styles for the mobiles are disabled that is why the cart icon is removed with the CSS. Please move the Custom CSS code to the Custom CSS for Desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

4) To change the color of the cart icon use the following Custom CSS.

.wd-action-btn.wd-style-icon .button {
    color: red;
    }

Best Regards.

magalyub
    Participant

Hello
    1. remove text and background, image02

2. Could we remove the shopping cart without affecting anything else? actually i just need the wishlist., image01

Attachments:

Hello,

1) To Remove the tooltips you need to add the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-buttons[class*="wd-pos-r"] .woodmart-tooltip-label {
    }

2) To Remove the add to cart button you need to use the following Custom CSS.

.woodmart-add-btn.wd-action-btn.wd-style-icon.wd-add-cart-btn {
    }

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)