Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello,

I would like the same formatting as in the photo.

I tested :
    – info box: it works but I would like a link on the photo, without having a button (it will take on the other photos below, not great visually)

– image: you can put a border-radius: 50 px; the problem is that the selector controls all the images, so the whole site is impacted.

– image gallery: same as an image.

I am waiting for your return in order to have the selector to be able to do the same thing as on the mega market model..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello,

The info box allows this but the photo would have to be clickable with an a href =”https://…” without having the button, so I have the round shape but I would like a solution for the clickable without a button , the user clicks on the image and obviously arrives on the page in question.

Hello,

Could you kindly check the login URL I cannot log in?

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello,

Yes of course I will tell you the connection url.

Hello,

When you do not add a button, the whole area of the infobox is clickable: https://gyazo.com/fa627ed1a9bf6f7205d8c4548f6f54aa

Please provide the page URL with the Infobox which image you want to make clickable.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello,

Attached is the url in the private area, thank you in advance,

To read you
    Ouvrir dans Google Traduc

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This block is created using the Elementor template, and the whole block is clickable.

If you want to make clickable text only, replace Ifoboc with image and text.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)