Home Forums WoodMart support forum Image alignment – Center , Lazy Loading, Portfolio – issues

Image alignment – Center , Lazy Loading, Portfolio – issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dasxa
    Participant

Hi,

First of all, thanks for creating such an amazing theme!

But, I have a small problems:
    1) I can’t align Single image in the center of the row (attachment 1, 2, 3)
    2) If Lazy loading for images is activated every Single image is huge – filling out the whole row (attachment 4, 5)
    3) Is it possible to have page named ‘Portoflio’ with a content I create (and not only Portoflio features)? Because I created some content on the page and it is not visible.

Hope you can help me with these things? I will leave Lazy loading activated…

Thanks in advance!

Dragana

dasxa
    Participant

Hi again,

I resolved the first problem by adding a custom css, but it is not a real solution.

I will have to turn off the Lazy loading, so I can proceed with creation of the website. I’ll turn it on, so you can check the issue when it’s ok with you. Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You need to cut and paste the image into the transparent canvas and make all the images of the same size and proportions.

For the lazy loading you have not attaches the screens, provide page URL, and the screen.

You can have a Portfolio page with your own content, do not set “portfolio template” in this case, just create a custom page with your content and Portfolio element if you need it.

Best Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)