Home Forums WoodMart support forum Image bug on single product page

Image bug on single product page

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Nello
    Participant

Hi,

When I open a single product page on mobile (sometimes even on desktop) the 1st thumbnail is not associated to the product. Sometimes it changes all images to display images from a totally different product. I can’t find the scenario that leads to this bug. On my computer it works great and sometimes not.. It seems to happen on private navigation. Here is a screenshot : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qte6L6rCAnS_XiPnKupaHK0GLLZq-JCW/view?usp=drive_link

I tried to deactivate all plugins and active parent theme, but still have the same issue…

Please help
    Thank you very much in advance
    Best regards

Nello
    Participant

I confirm that the problem appear on private navigation especially. Images doesn’t match the product on single product page.

Nello
    Participant

If you navigate through many products in private navigation you’ll see that product images doesn’t match the product images I loaded on the product page. It shows images from other products.

Nello
    Participant

If connected as Admin, there is no problem. It only appears for non logged user in private navigation.

firstsouqcom
    Participant

maybe problems with cache plugins or Apache/Nginx cache. Try to turn it off and check it again.

Nello
    Participant

I already disabled all plugins it’s not a cache problem. I understood the scenario to reproduce the problem:

1. Open a private navigation
    2. Go on a product page like this one for instance : https://www.objetify.com/produit/sac-a-dos-rain-personnalisable/
    3. Hover a variable product at the bottom of the page in ‘Produits similaires’ section

=> You’ll see the page scroll up and it changes product image with hovered product image at the bottom of the page.

Nello
    Participant

A few weeks ago the defaut selected variation on archive page was disabled because you said it was causing problems. And now I can see the feature is back. Couldn’t it be linked to this ?

Nello
    Participant

I’m pretty sure it’s due to this because if I unselect the default value on products that are displayed on my ‘Produits similaires’ section I don’t have this strange behavior on the site. So could you please or provide a solution to fix this or disable the default selected variation on archive page ?

Thank you very much.
    Best regards

Hello,

Now check back your site after completely cleaning the browser cache.

Best Regards.

Nello
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you so much, so the problem was about the default variation selected on archive right ? How did you deactivate it ? Is there a button to deactivate it somewhere or not if needed later ?

Thank you again for your help,
    Best regards

Nello
    Participant

Finally, the bug is not solved at all. You just changed a setting in theme settings : shop > variable product > Quick shop type and set ‘on selection option’ but I want to keep ‘On variation click’ which is a lot better for user experience in my opinion. Could you please provide a real solution ?
    Please provide a snippet or solution to remove the default selected variation on archive pages if it’s the only solution you have.

Thank you very much,
    Best regards

Nello
    Participant

Find attached the answer you sent me about the default selected variation on archive page a few weeks ago. Now it’s back and there is still a bug I report you so I hope you can provide a solution as soon as possible.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We have fixed the bug in a new theme update. You have updated the theme. Now on your site and it is working fine.

Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)