Home Forums WoodMart support forum image front end

image front end

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Nicosa
    Participant

Good evening,

Something strange is happening on my forehead, indeed on my performance page, I have information boxes, like see photo, and when I look on the ipad no more image just the text, I would like to know how to fix it thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello ,

Thanks for your feedback,

I put the elements in the private area,

Beautiful day,

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Then check the cache.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello,

I found the solution I use the information box of elementor in addition I can put a link without the button so that’s exactly what I was looking for. Moreover, can I eliminate Slider Revolution, this plugin is useless to me, eats memory for nothing, contact form I no longer have it, mail chimp either, so conflicts can come from woodmart core .. I have contacted my server / host everything is fine, so it’s the theme that bugs according to the plugins you added

Have a good day,

Hello,

Thank you for the information provided, I will submit it to our developers for deeper investigation.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Good evening,

Your developers have taken over the base of the information box from elementor pro , but they have not integrated a button via the image, annoying because it involves adding a button but it is not aesthetic, so there it is, if that can help i’m glad

Hello,

Have you tested the issue without plugins?

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Then clear the cache and let us know if the problem remains.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello Elise,

Yes of course, the first reflex and emptied the caches, deactivate the plugins, but I don’t understand the effects on the front-end, the css indicates things that are not in place, it’s amazing: Example on a title in page with background, I indicate padding top 0 px, in front it indicates padding-top 199px;

So I don’t know how the css is saved in the selectors, but it’s binding..

Hello,

Please disable the maintenance mode so that we could view it on other devices.

As for the CSS, please provide a detailed description of the problem with screenshots.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello,

Maintenance mode is disabled, you can access it

Hello,

We do not see the problem now: https://gyazo.com/f8e1cb8992945543c3a5730a7e0763cb

If the problem still remains, please describe the steps to reproduce it.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)