Home Forums WoodMart support forum Image hotspot

Image hotspot

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Anne
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using Woodmart, Elementor and WPML.

I added “Image hotspot” to the Dutch homepage via Elementor. Once live on the website, I noticed it was fine on the Dutch (standard language) website but when I go to the English homepage it is showing the Dutch items.
    To avoid this I deleted the image hotspots on the Dutch website, assuming it would automatically be deleted from the English website (just like it was automatically added). But now it is still showing on the English website (with the Dutch items) and I have no idea how to remove it.

Please let me know how to solve this by either letting me know how to make it show the correct products of the corresponding language, or how I can remove it from the English page.

Thank you.

Anne
    Participant

Somehow I was able to remove it from the English page so at least it’s not visible anymore.

Any help on how to make the image hotspots show the correct products of the corresponding language is appreciated.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

Anne
    Participant

Yes

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please send me a screenshot that shows the location of the “Image Hotspot” on the website? I’m having trouble visualizing where it is situated, and I think a screenshot would help me better understand its location. Thank you!

Kind Regards

Anne
    Participant

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

You couldn’t find if because I deleted it because it wasn’t functioning properly on the English website. I’ve now added it to the homepage again. Please have a look and let me know how.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I apologize for the delay.

Seems that the access is outdated: https://prnt.sc/4yySJVv8bmsE , could you please update it?

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

Anne
    Participant

I changed the password and tested it, it should work now.

Anne
    Participant

Today I noticed someone from Xtemos logged in to my website and the setting at WPML > Languages were changed. It was set to “Different languages in directories” instead of “A different domain per language”. This means all URLs to my English website have not been working today.
    I have no problem sending Xtemos the login details, but please don’t make changes to my website without telling me!
    (I provided these details in 2 open topics, I don’t know which moderator did this)

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but I didn’t do any changes there.

We have fixed the issue so could you please try again to translate the Image Hotspot?

Let me know the results.

Kind Regards

Anne
    Participant

Thank you, it is working correctly now!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Great! You are welcome!

If there’s anything you need, please write me or another member of our help desk team.

We’re here for you!

Kind Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Image hotspot’ is closed to new replies.