Home Forums WoodMart support forum Image Hotspot Elementor Issue

Image Hotspot Elementor Issue

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

iRomeK
    Participant

Hey Guys,

I tried to built a kind of look book with the hot-spot images widget. Well the hotspot image widget shows a wrong rating and doesn’t get all informations. One Widget also gets a wrong style. (bottom right) With Bakery this worked perfectly. I changed it on the site of an other client to share with you. I am really confused.

For declaration: the left image hot spot looks right from styling and rating.

Best Regards,
    iRomeK

iRomeK
    Participant

Well I think it does not show the number of starts/ aggregate rating – but the numbers of ratings itself. So if there is “one 5 – Star Rating”, it shows just 1 star in summery at the widget and not the aggregated rating.

Hello,

Please update the theme and woodmart core plugin to the latest versions then check back after clearing cache.

Best Regards

iRomeK
    Participant

Hello,

Woodmart Core is 1.0.28 and Theme is 6.0.3 ad no caching plugin activated. Still not working. Any ideas?

Best Regards

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third-party plugins activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third-party plugins and provide with the admin panel login details of the website then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

iRomeK
    Participant

Hey guys,

well the site is live, so its not that easy to deactivate everything.
    I duplicated the shop to a subdomain and deactivated everything as provided. Well nothing changed. Still the same problem.

Login is in the PC.

Best regards and thank you,
    iRomeK

Hello,

I have tried to login to your website but was unable to login.

Please provide me with the correct admin panel login details to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

iRomeK
    Participant

sorry, security was on. now you can.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and all the third-party plugins are still activated. Please deactivate all the third-party plugins and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

If you cannot deactivate all the third-party plugins on the main site then provide with the admin panel login details of the subdomain.

Best Regards.

iRomeK
    Participant

Hey,

the test domain I provided in the last PC. There all plugins were deactivated and the problem still is present. So I skipped this step and gave you access to the main site.

Well the test you can find in PC.

Thank you.

Hello,

I have logged into your test site and the Image hotspot is created using the Wp-Bakery page builder and I am unable to find the issue with Wp-Bakery page builder.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/2nGP1Vc

Please create a section that is causing issues using the Elementor plugin which you mentioned is having issues to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

iRomeK
    Participant

Well I build a site for you: 1WOODMART LOOKBOOK TEST

There I use elementor and the image hot spot widget. U will find a 4 star rated product. When you click on the product you will see, that is is ratet 5 stars. (but 4 times).

Best Regards and thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us with your FTP access so we can check what is wrong.

iRomeK
    Participant

Here are the ftp for the test-environment.

iRomeK
    Participant

Any news? I really need this Page to work.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have fixed the bug on your website. Try to clear the cache and test how it works.

Kind Regards

iRomeK
    Participant

Thank you in the test environment it works. :)))

So now how can I fix it at the live page?

Best regards,
    iRomeK

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to edit the file woodmart/inc/integrations/elementor/elements/class-image-hotspot.php and replace the following line

<?php echo wc_get_rating_html( $product->get_rating_count(), $product->get_average_rating() ); ?>

with this one

<?php echo wc_get_rating_html( $product->get_average_rating(), $product->get_rating_count() ); ?>

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)