Home Forums Basel support forum Image, Ipad, etc

Image, Ipad, etc

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

cg
    Participant

Hi, I have few issues:

1. For some reason, one of the images from the home page shows a gap on the edges before it loads the text/animation. (see attachment and link in private content).

2. On ipad-landscape view, the 1st link on the main menu navigation does not work (see attachment).

3. For Shop pages, I chose to show the title and hide the categories menu. The problem is that the breadcrumbs position is not consistent with the other pages (see images attached). I would like the breadcrumbs (for shop pages with filter) to be displayed the same level as the title, just like the “specials/on sale page”.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. This gap added to the page wrapper and content have it also. The problem happens only for stretched rows in Visual Composer. The plugin adds additional negative margin to this row to make it full width once a page is loaded. This behavior can’t be change or fixed.

2. On iPad, there is no hover state and it will be impossible to show a dropdown if we will make links open by tap.

3. Unfortunately, shop page and single product page has different structure than other page and the breadcrumb can’t be moved to the page heading without additional code customization.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

cg
    Participant

1. Is there any way to show an image without having that issue? Maybe using rev slider or hero slider or something else?

2. Ok

3. That’s a shame! Is it possible to fix that on the next update? Basically, when the category menu is disable and the title is enable, the breadcrumbs should be next to the title, in order to be consistent with the rest of the pages. Even the products page show the breadcrumbs next to the title.

4. How can I move the “FILTERS +” to the center of the shop page? Right now is floating right.

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. You can try to use Revolution slider instead. But it will work in the same way, you can check on our demo http://demo.xtemos.com/basel/

3. It is not a bug, shop page has a different layout from other pages. You can see on our demo it works in absolutely the same way. But anyway thank you for the suggestion. We will think of adding some alternative layout in the future.

4. Unfortunately, it can’t be done with CSS. It can be done via PHP additional code customization to modify the shop page structure that out of theme support scope.

Hope for your understanding.

Regards

cg
    Participant

I understand. Couple of last questions:

5. How do I reduce the thickness of the title box for regular pages, shop pages, tablets and mobile devices (see attachment)?

6. On mobile devices and ipad portrait, the shop pages show the title centered, and the regular pages show the title on the right? I would like consistency. How can I move either the shop page title to the right? Or, the regular pages title to be centered? (see attachment).

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

5. Try to use this code snippet

.title-design-default .entry-title,
    .title-design-default .breadcrumbs {
        float: right;
        line-height: 30px;
    }

6. And also add this code to the Custom CSS for mobile and tablets

.title-design-default .entry-title {
    	float:none!important;
      width:100%;
      text-align:center;
    }

Regards

cg
    Participant

Great. Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)