Home Forums Basel support forum IMAGE RELOAD

IMAGE RELOAD

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

IvyK
    Participant

Hi,

I’ll try to explain this issue the best I can.
    When you add more than one image on a product page, if you click on the thumbnail of the image that is already opened (It happens), the image tries to reload again, but what you end up is having that spinning reload icon that just won’t stop spinning unless you click on some other thumbnail. That happens on both category and product page and It doesn’t look good, looks like something is not working properly. People sometimes click on the same thumbnail without realising It, so they’ll keep on waiting a bit for the image to load and then they’ll get frustrated soon.
    The same thing happens with color options on category page. If you click on the color that is already opened or click twice, It keeps on trying to reload and is just stuck in that action. I see that problem on your theme demo as well, can that be fixed so It doesn’t try to reload the same image all over again?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation.

Could you please also check in different browsers and write us about the result?

Thank you in advance.

IvyK
    Participant

Hi,

Unfortunately, I don’t have access to any other browser than Safari at the moment.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Ok, so we will investigate this issue in Safari and find a solution till our next theme update.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)