Home Forums WoodMart support forum Image size

Image size

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

aivrea
    Participant

Hi,

I expoert images and products to a marketplace and i need the image products to be square.
    ex 500x 500 px, 600x 600 px

How can i do that..?
    Thanks?

Hello,

You would better cut images and make them proportional before uploading. Next, you can configure displaying in Appearance > Customize > Product Image

Best Regards

aivrea
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I am grabbing 1000 products automatically from my old store. Donor website have square product images but after importing.. from 500×500 is 550 x651. Is weird because , when i go to customize – product image the default size is much bigger than 550×651.

550×651 is when i press inspect element on image…

Can you help me out?

Hello,

Deactivate the hard cropping for the images.

Best Regards

aivrea
    Participant

I did. I’ve go to personalize >woocommerce > product images and tried all. 1:1, custom size and import without modifications but i get the same result… The first image is resized, the second..3rd, 4th are good. Are square. Don’t know what to do next.

Thx

Hello,

Please provide the screen and page URL with the problem. I am checking your home page everything is ok with products. https://gyazo.com/966070e6e5b2327a20a6eca21b7c8d1a

Do you mean Product Categories? If so, enter the element and disable masonry grid.

Best Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)