Home Forums WoodMart support forum Image size error

Image size error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ipix
    Participant

I set the image size in the woocommerce settings. But if I put the photo in a smaller size, it doesn’t align. How can I configure all product images in the product grid to be of the same size?

Hello,

You will need to upload big images and then crop them. It is not possible to make big from small.

Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

ipix
    Participant

I read this article and did as it is written. Images of different sizes on category and store pages are cropped the same way. But on the main page, these same images are not cropped and of different sizes. How to fix the error.

Hello,

I am afraid the only way is to upload image of the same size or use them as a background for the columns.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

ipix
    Participant

Can I assign them my own css so that the picture fits in this size? Give some css code for this. I am using a multi-vendor plugin and cannot constantly control the sizes of images that vendors load.

Hello,

Unfortunately, images are not customized with CSS. If I give you a CSS code one image would be cut and another one would be blurred.

Please consider adding the images as a background, perhaps it would be a solution for you.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)