Home Forums Basel support forum Image size in category is too small

Image size in category is too small

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mmmkatya
    Participant

Hi^ I’ve got some problems with customizing theme

1. After I had another theme where I had smaller images in category display, I wanted to have them bigger. So after installing Basel I’ve changed number of products in row (shop) on 2, but nothing happened and there were still 3 products. And images of products are very small. I’ve change size of images in Woocommerce settins, but its not working anyway.
    I dont understand I have to change these setting each time i want ti change number of products in row? And what size should it be for option with 3 and 2 products. What size should be image on a product page (medium and large)?

2. Also I have some styles issues. When buying your theme i havent realize that on the single product page there always be grey areas (see in attached files) with product category and way to product, small + – when choosing quintaty and huge area with description. Is there any way to change grey color on white (transparent)?

3. I have russian language on site, but I want some words stay in english like SALE in shop (in russian it’s too long). How can i do it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. After changing sizes settings in WooCommerce you need to regenerate all thumbnails to see changes. We can’t give you any advice regarding images sizes since it all depend on your products and your content. Also, we can’t see your website because of maintenance mode enabled.

2. Sure, add this code to the Custom CSS area to make them transparent

.product-design-alt .product_meta,
    .single-product-content .product-tabs-wrapper,
    .single-breadcrumbs-wrapper {
    	background:transparent;
    }

3. Here is a video that demonstrates how to translate strings with Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAFq1yTfWfU you can edit/translate WooCommerce texts like “Sale” with this plugin too.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)