Home Forums WoodMart support forum Image sizes and CDN

Image sizes and CDN

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Aisaac92
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve analyzed my site on Pingdom and GTmetrix and I get good scores overall. However, it looks like my images and their sizes are the only reason why my site is slow.

I have enabled Smush to resize my images through their CDN. However, Smush say the Woodmart theme is passing the full-size image to the Smush CDN, causing the problem on the resize.

Smush has asked if you could verify this problem, making the images more flexible and avoiding this resize?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please be more specific in your question? Where exactly the theme pass the file image? How can we reproduce the problem on your website? Attach some screenshots too.

Thank you in advance.

Aisaac92
    Participant

Hi,

In Private Contents, I have included a link to the forum where I have been speaking with the developers. That should give you a better understanding of the issue.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Product images are generated by WooCommerce and our theme doesn’t influence them. You can set your images size in Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product images. And you can check that the same size of images will be displayed on any other theme installed on your website. We suggest you to test with Storefront – default WooCommerce theme.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)