Home Forums WoodMart support forum image window in product page

image window in product page

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hosein Vahhabi
    Participant

Hi
    in product page you have setting for height of product image named “Main carousel auto height”
    1. on : the position of thumbnail moved on every choose when actual height of selected image change. it’s not a good user experince for viewing gallery because of moved of buttons.
    2. off : the height for product image set to tallest image and no move for thumnails but for product have tall image in gallery the area for image have some wight space. see https://www.avent-store.com/product/%D8%B4%DB%8C%D8%B4%D9%87-%D8%B4%DB%8C%D8%B1-%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%87-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%86%DA%86%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%84-%DB%B1%DB%B5%DB%B0-%D9%85%DB%8C%D9%84%DB%8C-%D9%84%DB%8C%D8%AA%D8%B1/
    Please get me an option to have a right user experince for my costumer.

Hello,

Your problem is not clear enough. Please describe the issue in a bit more details and provide the screens. Just step by step what you do, what you get and what your would like to get.

Best Regards

Hosein Vahhabi
    Participant

I wright this steps
    step 1. I want to change cover picture with thumnails without scrol (see image 196) in product have a tall pictures.
    step 2.1 If I choose “Main carousel auto height” to enabled in theme setting>Product Page>image the position of thumnails moves in every height changes.
    step 2.2 If I disable this option as I do in image 196 the thumnails not in first scrol of product page.
    step 3. please set a force squre windows for showing picture of product in setting autoheight off or add a another setting for it.

Hosein Vahhabi
    Participant

image 196 here!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the product URL with the problem and update your site admin access.

Best Regards

Hosein Vahhabi
    Participant

Hello,

The images work properly. https://gyazo.com/4db2885173bfb5db17559f1336e3cf72
    You need to upload images for variation of equal size and proportion. Cropping in the settings would not help.

Best Regards

Hosein Vahhabi
    Participant

in the screen film you send you cant change image without scroll.
    and thumbnail change the position.
    I set auto height to off.
    It’s not a good strategy to crop image gallery for square show of picture. you can set the window of showing gallery picture to square that limit the picture height.
    I only edit the cover image of variation product.

Hello,

I cannot figure out what you mean saying ” can’t change the image without scroll.” You can change the image by arrows, clicking the thumbnails. How do you need it should be?

It’s not a good strategy to crop image gallery for a square show of pictures. you can set the window of showing gallery picture to square that limits the picture height.

If you try any slider/gallery you will see that bigger image takes more hight and smaller less. All sliders and galleries work in the same way. So the only way out is to upload images of equal size.

Best Regards

Hosein Vahhabi
    Participant

I cannot figure out what you mean saying ” can’t change the image without scroll.” You can change the image by arrows, clicking the thumbnails. How do you need it should be?

If I dont use an image with tall ratio the problem solved. but in the screenshot for clicking thumbnail you must scrol from first position to change the image and for veiwing image must comeback to see all area of image. I say you must limit the height of cover image for availability of all element of product image and name and description area.

If you try any slider/gallery you will see that bigger image takes more hight and smaller less. All sliders and galleries work in the same way. So the only way out is to upload images of equal size.

you say if I find a tall image I must cropped it to wide image manually. or cropp some of area in image.
    but I think it’s standard strategy to cropped and correct only cover image. image gallery must have ability to show all image ratio.

Hello,

Upload images with equal size and proportions. If you use one huge image and other small it would work in the way it does now.

Best Regards

Hosein Vahhabi
    Participant

it’s not about size of image. it’s about ratio of height per width of pictures. and some picture have tall size.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But our theme doesn’t influence images sizes at all. They are controlled by WooCommerce and you can change it in Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product images. Also, we suggest you to use gallery with vertical thumbnails gallery to not make customers scroll down to see thumbnails gallery.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)