Images

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Pernilla
    Participant

Since I updated my site the product images are no longer equal in size. How did that happen and how do I correct it?

Hello,

You will need to navigate to Appearance > Customize > WooCoomerce > Product Image and check the options there.

Best Regards

Pernilla
    Participant

It looks like it is already correct. See enclosed print screen of the settings. Looks good now in Firefox but not in Safari or Chrome.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, attach screenshots how it looks in different browsers.

Pernilla
    Participant

Must have been some “cache” with firefox because now it is wrong also in firefox. I enclose a print screen from chrome, but it is the same in firefox, safari and chrome on my computer.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please reupload your screenshots in a size smaller than 512KB?

Thank you in advance

Pernilla
    Participant

I hope this works 😉

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? The password you already sent is not working.

Thank you in advance

Pernilla
    Participant

It is difficult to disable the plugins when I dont know when you can take a look at my problem, as the website will not function properly during the time the plugins are disabled.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to deactivate this plugin as well https://prnt.sc/ixeo75

Pernilla
    Participant

Ok. I have deactivated the cache plugin. I will leave office for an hour now, but I hope you can check out the problem anyway. I dont want to disable the rest of plugins for long time as that would mean that, in example, contact form will not work etc…
    Everything has worked before with all those pugins that I have.

I also notice that the images are not as clear as they used to be (it is like they have poor quality). It was not like that before.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to regenerate all thumbnails with this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/

Pernilla
    Participant

Did you regenerate the thumbs for me? Because now the images are displayed correct. I did not do anything.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We regenerated a few images only. We suggest you to run the process to regenerate them all.

Pernilla
    Participant

I have now regererated thumbs. But the images are still blurred. I enclose a print screen of my thumbs with a clear image beside. You can clearly see the difference.
    I changed the size of mediums thumbs from 300 to 377 px. But it does not help.
    What am I missing?

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But you didn’t specify 377 image size in the settings https://prnt.sc/izs3iv
    You need to set 377 there and regenerate all thumbnails.

Pernilla
    Participant

Ok, I thought it was enought with the settings in media settings. Now it finally looks good again.

Thank you for supporting me!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out.

Tagged: 

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)