Home Forums WoodMart support forum Images are all over the place and databasesize is gone above 960 mb

Images are all over the place and databasesize is gone above 960 mb

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

abbeysalor
    Participant

hi there my database size is gone above 900 mb and images are coming in different sizes

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

This issue is not related to our theme. It depends on the number of posts, products and other content you have. More content – larger database.

Kind Regards

Hello,

Your question is not clear enough, taking into consideration the screenshots you want to make images the same size, if so, please read and follow https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

If it is not what you need, please clarify the problem.

Best Regards

abbeysalor
    Participant

hi there what do i upload or change the image size to so that all images are the same size

abbeysalor
    Participant

how would this image be in the centre any options to del the database tables not required the actual database size is 40 mb and the overall size is 960 mb can you give me some hints to fix this .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The provided instructions would allow you to configure the images in the best way, however, in order to have a good view, you would better to upload images with the same size and proportionality.

In order to have the product in the center, you need the image with the product in the center, there is no option to correct it with CSS.

Best Regards

abbeysalor
    Participant

so how can i make it in the centre the image is in the centre horizontally but the image has to be a vertical centre .
    how can i fix the database size

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t understand your request about the images alignment. Please, provide us some instructions.

As for the database, our theme doesn’t influence its size so we can hardly advise you here.

abbeysalor
    Participant

hi there

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can change product images size in Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product images. Also, you can change a number of columns for the related products via Theme Settings -> Product page -> Show / hide elements.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)