Home Forums WoodMart support forum IMAGES ARE BLURRY ON PROMO BANNERS

IMAGES ARE BLURRY ON PROMO BANNERS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rliera
    Participant

Hello, great design and ease of use. However I can’t show my images sharp when placed on the Promo Banners of Retail 2 demo template. I have created my images according to the pixel dimension displayed in the settings of the promo: i.e. 485×383 pixels for the top left one. When I preview the page they look blurry a bit and if the screen is reduced down and the banner becomes a full width column the image is extremely blurry. So I decided to keep the proportion of the image and create a larger one, say 728 x 565. Still blurry. What is the size that I should create my images so they look the sharpest? 2 times the size of the settings? Thanks

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

Please make sure that you are using the images of good quality more than the size you set from settings and then set the sizes of the images to display then clear cache and check back.

If you are still unable then provide me with the URL of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)