Home Forums Basel support forum images are too big after installation

images are too big after installation

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

lands
    Participant

hi, i just bought your theme.
    soon after installation images are too big in the categotries page and also in carousel.

let me mention my images are not all the same size, but is there a way to solve it?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

These are the demo images, please delete them all and upload your optimized images.

Best Regards

lands
    Participant

these are my images not demo images, did you watch the page?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can crop or scale images, please find here the detailed instruction on how to do that: https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/image-size-in-a-product-grid/

Best Regards

lands
    Participant

thanks, i did try 230px and 300px width and neither worked for me. i cut them as square 1:1.

maybe do you have any other solution? my site is expected to go live soon and i really need help with this.

Hello,

Your images are cropped now https://gyazo.com/791a596334a219fe338729c9c6812957

Best Regards

lands
    Participant

yes they are cropped, but too big for the square in the grid. they don’t fit in the grid like before

Hello,

You will have to upload images with a smaller size. Please provide the site access I will check the settings.

Best Regards

lands
    Participant

thank you elise i really appreciate if you can solve it.
    below are details

Hello,

You can crop the images as per the instruction I have provided or upload appropriate size of images. There are no other solutions.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)