Home Forums WoodMart support forum Images at pages created with elementor appear bigger than they should

Images at pages created with elementor appear bigger than they should

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mimisis
    Participant

Hello,

thanks for the great product. Today i realized that whenever i add an image at a page created with elementor the image at the published page appears really big, even when i set it to thumbnail 150×150. The problem was solved, temporary, when i changed theme. So it has to to with Woodmart i suppose. I am sending screenshots.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please provide your site admin access, page URL with the problem, please confirm the permission to switch to a default theme and check.

Best Regards

mimisis
    Participant

Thanks for the reply.

I am providing to you all the needed information and the permission to switch to a default theme and check.

Best Regards.

Hello,

Initially, the lazy loading feature was designed to ensure 100% width for images in order to prevent a considerable size shift during uploading, and in this case, you can limit image size by means of Elementor https://prnt.sc/vflgvg

Best Regards

mimisis
    Participant

Hello again,

thank you for your help. The solution you suggested works great. Another way to resolve the problem is to disable lazy loading.

Best regards

Hello,

That is right. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)