Home Forums Basel support forum Images cropped, carousel images broken and wocommerce features alignment

Images cropped, carousel images broken and wocommerce features alignment

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

becorporate
    Participant

Hi,

I was hoping maybe you could help me with three problems.

1st one (home page):
    I updated the Basel Theme but everything related with the way Woocommerce shows products changed. After de Basel the update, instead of the usual masonry grid in Shop page and in the ‘Featured Products’ feature now it shows me all the products displayed in one collumn.
    I already checked the theme settings and the options in Visual Composer Wocommerce feature and had’t found anything wrong.

2nd one (home page):
    In the image caroussel i’ve 7 images, each of them has a link but when i click on the image it adds random characters in from of the page where it is displayed and doesnt go to any other page.
    Already checked Visual Composer options and haven’t found anything wrong.

3rd and the last one:
    The website i’m working on sells underwear and i’ve some photos where it shows full body and others where you can only see from belly to the knees, but, the full body photos are always cutted (in single product page, in wocommerce/visual composer features, etc).
    There’s any solution to this?

Best regards,

Joana

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello there,

Thank you for conacting us.

1. Our latest theme update requires WooCommerce 2.6 version. What version of the plugin do you use? Please update to the latest.

2. Are you able to provide us with your admin access? So we could check what is wrong with this gallery element.

3. All images sizes for your products depend on options set in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Display. Maybe you need to disable “Crop” options to show your images in right proportion. Don’t forget to regenerate your thumbnails after change.

Regards

becorporate
    Participant

Hello,

The update really solved all the problems but only theme was updated and not Visual Composer.
    There’s any way i can update VC?

Best regards,

Joana

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Theme update comes with the latest version of Visual Composer inside. All you need to do is remove old plugin and install new one (you will see notice in admin panel suggesting to install new one)

Or you can do it manually, find plugin archive in basel/inc/plugins/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)