Home Forums WoodMart support forum Images have gaps on sides even though row is set to full width with no padding

Images have gaps on sides even though row is set to full width with no padding

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

wildguitars
    Participant

Hi guys, please view the following video that I have recorded for you at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,
    Tom

wildguitars
    Participant

I forgot to include the video link: https://we.tl/t-uFlppBPLZz

Hello,

Firstly, the WoodMart Core plugin wasn’t updated to the latest version on your Site which is 1.0.35. So, we have updated that.

Could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow the issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards.

wildguitars
    Participant

Hi Aizaz, thank you for the prompt reply.
    I disabled all plugins except for WooCommerce, Woodmart Core and WPBakery Page Builder on our staging website, and unfortunately now the long description doesn’t appear at all so I can’t really troubleshoot.

I have provided the admin details to our staging website in the private content.

Best regards,
    Tom

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You display your images as simple images (not as background) and in this case, they can be wider than their original size. For example, your images are 900 px width so if the column is wider than 900 px you will see the white space on the sides. There is no padding there.

Kind Regards

wildguitars
    Participant

Hi Artem, thank you for your reply – it’s good to hear from you.
    Is there no way to force simple images to stretch the full width even if it causes them to be wider than their normal size? This would be greatly beneficial for me.

Best regards,
    Tom

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, you need to upload your images as background for columns and not as a separate Image element in WPbakery/Elementor.

Kind Regards

wildguitars
    Participant

Hi Artem,
    I tried setting the image as the background for the column, and only 35px height are showing.

How can I get the full height of the image to show? The entire row is set to “Full Height Row.”

Best regards,
    Tom

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to enable the “Equal height” option for the ROW that contains columns with texts and your image background. https://gyazo.com/c3aa229caa332651d3de07c729dfac2f
    Kind Regards

wildguitars
    Participant

Hi Artem, this sets the height of the row according to the height of the text and not the height of the background image. I tried enabling both full height row and equal height – the image remained the same height but the row received full height but blank white.
    Screenshot: https://snipboard.io/lqxPdD.jpg

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can try to add some padding top and bottom to the column with an image to make it taller.

Kind Regards

wildguitars
    Participant

Thanks, I will play around with it. I was hoping to avoid having to add padding but I guess there’s no choice.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)