Home Forums WoodMart support forum Images in Product Page "Description" Tab Are Not Being Lazzyloaded

Images in Product Page "Description" Tab Are Not Being Lazzyloaded

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

The theme Lazyload is enabled on my site and I’ve added picture in the “Description” tab of a product. However, this picture is being loaded upon pageload.

This is not the expected behavior. Since the description tab is out of the screen upon pageload (on both desktop & mobile), the images in this tab should be lazyloaded.

The same should be applicable for images in the Reviews tab.

Can you please check this issue ?
    Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this issue? Also, specify the image exactly. The video you sent is not opening for us.

Kind Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

The link to the website page is in the GTmetrix analysis. See private.

If the video is not opening, then open the link and click on “Download” in the top right.

The referred image in “Product Description” is in private too.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

How this image is added to the description area? It should be added using WPBakery page builder elements.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

I added the image with the button “Add images” coming with the plugin TinyMCE, which is a widely known plugin used by more than 2 million people in the WordPress community.

If your theme’s lazzyload is not compatible with the images added with this plugin, then please make it compatible since I’m not the only one using this plugin. See private video.

In the meantime, I’ve added the image with WPBakery as you said and the lazyload now works fine. But it doesn’t mean that your theme shouldn’t be compatible with TinyMCE, a well known plugin.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Lazy loading function works only with images that are dynamically displayed with PHP functions. You have added it as a simple HTML tag that doesn’t have any PHP filters to replace it with lazy loading image.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear Artem,

In the same topic, I am now using the plugin “Mega Addons for WPBakery Page Builder” in which there is a feature called “Before / After Images”

In this feature, I’m adding images (which is inside WPBakery) but the lazyload doesn’t work in this neither.

Can you have a look at the video in private?
    Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It seems that this plugin doesn’t utilize standard WordPress PHP functions to display the image. Contact your plugin’s developers for help regarding this issue. Our lazy loading is optimized for standard WPBakery image element but that third party plugin seems to have some other mechanism.

Kind Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Please close this ticket, thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Images in Product Page "Description" Tab Are Not Being Lazzyloaded’ is closed to new replies.