Home Forums WoodMart support forum Images in Shop not loading until page refreshed

Images in Shop not loading until page refreshed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

davi.silva
    Participant

My problem is the same as this post. I submitted a reply on this topic, but support asked me to create a new topic.

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/images-in-store-shop-not-loading-until-page-refreshed/#post-387056

Hello,

I’m facing the same problem as the friend above.
    My slider revolution banner images only appear after refreshing the page.

If you browse the shop page for the subcategories of the BRAND category, you will see that the category banner does not appear, only after updating the page.

I’ve already disabled literally ALL 3rd party plugins, and the problem continues.

Already have a solution for this problem?

—–
    You can see the error happen in almost all the sub-categories of the BRAND category. Just navigate between the subcategories you will see:
    https://dev2.lordelo.com/product-category/brand/

After you enter a subcategory, the banner does not appear, if you refresh the page, then the banner appears.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

All the third party plugins are still activated on your website. Please deactivate all the third party plugins and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

davi.silva
    Participant

Hello,

I already said in my first post: I disabled ALL 3rd party plugins, and the problem continued.

I have a team of 5 developers working on creating the site right now. I can’t be deactivating ALL plugins all the time, and I spend hours or days waiting for your answer, with my whole team stopped without being able to work, because all plugins are down waiting for you to reply.

Did you read the topic in the link I sent? That is another customer with exactly the same problem, and you are asking the same thing from the other topic, and that didn’t solve the problem in the topic.

I ask that you please read the topic I posted in the first message, so you don’t keep repeating the same answers as before.

You take hours to answer the topic, sometimes it takes more than a day. If in each answer you just keep repeating the same thing, which has been said before, it will take us several days just for you to understand a problem that is already clearly reported in other topics.

If possible move to your level 2 team.

Best Regards.

Hello,

You added slider revolution to brand description. But it can’t be initiated while AJAX refreshes. Slider Revolution plugin inits the slider only when the page is loaded. It doesn’t work with AJAX requests.

Please try replacing the Slider Revolution with our Woodmart Slider.

Best Regards

davi.silva
    Participant

Hello,

I was able to test without using Slider Revolution, and it really works.
    In this case I will have to change the banner of all my categories.

Is there another way to resolve this and continue using Slider Revolution?
    Or does Slider Revolution actually not work with AJAX?

Best regards.

Hello,

Yes the Slider revolution loads from while you load the page. It doesn’t work with Ajax.

Best Regards

davi.silva
    Participant

OK thank you. My problem is resolved.

Hello,

We are Glad that your issue has been Resolved.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Images in Shop not loading until page refreshed’ is closed to new replies.