Home Forums WoodMart support forum Images product archive WooCommerce not showing right

Images product archive WooCommerce not showing right

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Obviousmedia
    Participant

Hi,

Building with Woodmart at a new store for our customer.

When we add the product photos, they are not shown properly in the store. The product photos are not the same size. But in Woocommerce, the image size is set to 1:1.

Nothing seems to work to fix this problem. What goes wrong and how. do I solve this?

It concerns a total of 1400 photos, so manual adjustment is not an option.

In the attachment you will find a screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Basically, the product images are controlled by woocommerce and our theme doesn’t influence this. WooCommerce Allows some settings that you can find under Appearance >> Customize >> WooCommerce >> Product Images.

You can read our detailed documentation about image alignment and content in the following link:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

Best Regards

Obviousmedia
    Participant

Thanks for your response, but this doesn’t help.

I cannot manually resize 1400 photos.

Is there no CSS option to enter a fixed size?

The images should all be the same size, e.g. 600 x 600 px, but if an image is now smaller, it will not display properly and the column will appear to be shifted up. See the screenshot in the previous post.

Please provide a good solution.

Hello,

Sorry but this is the only option that woocommerce provides for the images Settings.

If we try changing the size of the images using CSS then it affects the images quality.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Obviousmedia
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

Thanks for your quick reply!

Do you know a way how I can resize the photos in bulk?

Can you give me the CSS so that I can determine for myself whether the quality is sufficient?

Thank you very much.

Hello,

You can try adding the following Custom CSS and see if this works for you.

.product-grid-item .product-image-link img, .product-grid-item .hover-img img {
        height: 300px;
    }

Sorry, but we could not suggest any way you can try finding a plugin for that.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)